The Court Street Press

The Student News Site of Central Bucks High School West

The Court Street Press

The Court Street Press

CBWestPress
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No feed found.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.

Meet the Staff
Olivia Magalio
Staff Writer

Georgia Cutting
Staff Writer

Hope Mallon
Hope Mallon
Staff Writer

Charlotte Mendel
Charlotte Mendel
Staff Writer

Carolyn Chen
Carolyn Chen
Staff Writer

Spring Break Destinations

Spring Break Destinations

By: Hope Mallon

Due to the longer Central Bucks School District spring break this year, many families have planned vacation getaways to warm, sunny places.

The most popular place that people tend to travel to during spring break is Florida. Thousands each year flock down to Florida to enjoy the amazing weather, beaches, nightlife, and countless activities. One of the most popular parts of Florida that people tend to stay is St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg, Florida, has some of the best beaches in Florida. The beaches consist of miles of white sand and clear turquoise water located right on the Gulf Coast. The second most popular place in which people stay is probably Miami. Due to Miami being at the heart of a big city, there is clearly always a lot to do and see. There are so many diverse restaurants and festivals, causing Miami to be one of the most popular places to stay.

Another popular spot in which people travel during holiday breaks is the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic has a variety of all-inclusive and price-friendly resorts ensuring that you will have a good stay. This region is very laid-back and tropical. As well, it is reported to have good weather all year round. The hotels on this island offer many different excursions like boat rides, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.

If you are not looking to travel too far this year, I highly recommend traveling to Ocean City, New Jersey. While in OCNJ, you can soak up the sun on the beaches or take a nice stroll on the boardwalks. There are so many activities offered in this town, like surfing, parasailing, boating, paddleboarding, etc. Personally, I have grown up going to OCNJ and I really enjoy all the activities/excursions offered.

Safe travels and enjoy your spring break CB West!